About the Journal
Penelitian Ilmu Pengetahuan Sosial (PIPS) Journal, an interdisciplinary publication under the auspices of the Institute for Advanced Science, Social, and Sustainable Future, endeavors to illuminate the intricate dynamics between humanity and the environment. In a world increasingly beset by environmental challenges, understanding the interplay between societal behavior, cultural practices, and ecological systems becomes paramount. PIPS Journal serves as a beacon for researchers exploring the multifaceted dimensions of social sciences, offering a platform for the dissemination of scholarly works dedicated to unraveling the complexities of our interconnected world.
With a focus on fostering scientific inquiry, PIPS Journal welcomes contributions spanning various domains within the social sciences. Articles delve into topics such as anthropology, sociology, psychology, economics, political science, and beyond, all united by a common thread: the exploration of human interactions with their surroundings. Whether investigating the socio-economic implications of climate change policies, analyzing cultural attitudes towards conservation efforts, or examining the psychological drivers behind environmental activism, PIPS Journal embraces diverse perspectives in pursuit of knowledge advancement and societal betterment.
The journal's scope encompasses but is not limited to:
- Environmental sociology: Understanding societal attitudes, behaviors, and structures concerning environmental issues.
- Sustainable development: Exploring strategies and policies for promoting sustainable practices in social, economic, and environmental realms.
- Human ecology: Investigating the intricate relationships between humans and their natural environment.
- Environmental psychology: Analyzing the psychological factors influencing attitudes, perceptions, and behaviors related to environmental conservation.
- Policy analysis: Evaluating the effectiveness and implications of policies aimed at addressing social and environmental challenges.
- Cultural studies: Examining the role of culture in shaping perceptions, values, and practices regarding environmental sustainability.
- Social justice and equity: Addressing issues of fairness and inclusivity in environmental decision-making and resource allocation.
By providing a platform for rigorous academic inquiry and fostering interdisciplinary dialogue, PIPS Journal endeavors to contribute to the collective efforts aimed at achieving a more harmonious coexistence between humanity and the planet we call home.